15 Reasons Why You Should Choose PhiBrows Training Course by Master Artist Gabriela Addie
For anyone considering a career in microblading, PhiBrows courses held by Gabriela Addie are the place to start! Here’s why.
- Master artist Gabriela Addie is one of the pioneers of PhiBrows microblading, an award-winning trainer, a successful businesswoman and founder of one of the top rated microblading academies in the world. She does not only teach, she inspires and enourages you to, in her own words, “…dedicate every second to ensure you dominate the industry.”
- No prior experience needed! Even if you have zero experience in makeup and beauty, during the PhiBrows course by Gabriela Addie you will get all the knowledge you need to get you started.
- Training courses are not just practice. Lecturers such as Gabriela Addie recognize the importance of theoretical knowledge, so all the students are introduced to the basics of preparation and aftercare, as well as information on pigments, matching them to the natural hair color of the client, different tools, tool sterilization, and techniques such as hairstroke customization.
View this post on Instagram
- The master class is divided into 11 levels, so the students are given detailed insight into each and every part of the process. Once they’ve mastered microblading on special props that imitate the skin, students get the chance to practice on live models with constant supervision of our master artist, who is more than willing to share her knowledge and experience.
- Once you’ve finished the course, PhiBrows USA won’t leave you high and dry! Afterwards, you will also have lifetime support from your instructor, students and artists at PhiBrows USA.
- But the perks don’t end there. You will also have full access to six months of additional online training through the exclusive Craft Master App, an e-learning platform that speeds up your learning process and provides you with numerous lectures and hours of video material. The app allows you to practise and further perfect your skill right at home, saving you time and money.
- PhiBrows training courses are supported by medical personnel who are available to answer any potential questions from students.
- Master artist Gabriela Addie is one of the most well-respected artists in the industry with excellent people skills and a strong work ethic. She has over 125K IG followers, and the number keeps growing! An opportunity to learn from such an experienced microblading artist is not one to be missed.
- Having finished the 2-day live training event, every student receives the official Certificate of Attendence, which is the first and most important step in the process of becoming a licensed microblading artist.
- Included in the training is the $1200 PhiBrows kit, an all-in-one set that includes all the tools and pigments you’ll need to start working, as well as an aftercare set that consists of creams, tonics and wet wipes clients need for their brows to heal properly after the treatment. During the course you will also be given all the necessary aftercare information you must convey to your clients.
- The trainings are held in small groups of students, which allows our master artist to devote enough time to each student.
- The 2-day events are also a chance for networking and meeting working artists, as well as future coworkers.
View this post on Instagram
- Microblading is one of the most lucrative career paths at the moment that will only become more profitable in the years to come, based on the current market situation. Following the steps of numerous celebrities and influencers, more and more people are opting for microblading, which means there’s work available for all PhiBrows trainees who are passionate and devoted.
- The initial investment into the course will be payed off in no time, as an average 2-hour microblading session costs anywhere from $350 to $800.
- PhiBrows USA led by Gabriela Addie does not only keep up with microblading trends – they set them! Since the beginning of their careers as microblading trainters, the Addies have been ambassadors of microblading and innovators in the field, which eventually led to a unique solution for hair loss called Scalp Micropigmentation. PhiBrows USA offers a number of advanced courses for further perfection and expansion of their students’ skills.